We design filtration media that remove particles and microorganisms to meet or exceed ASHRAE 52.2 or EN 779-2012 filter performance standards. Engineered to suit varying filter configurations from homes to workplaces to industrial buildings, H&V air filtration products are not only versatile, but also the highest performing materials in many HVAC markets:
- NanoWave, our mechanical synthetic alternative to glass mat media, responds to Eurovent 4/11 with the highest energy rating.
- Our triboelectrically charged Technostat® product for panel and pocket filter applications deliver extremely high sub micron particle retention and dust-holding capacity at the lowest pressure drop.
- Our glass media offerings, which include High Perm Plus® and Perform®, deliver lower pressure drop with higher gamma compared to the competition, and are compatible with rotary pleaters, embossing, and knife pleaters.
- Our pleatable and embossable synthetic media are designed specifically for advanced 3D pleating equipment used to create premium residential and industrial HVAC systems.
- Molecular Filtration Media (MFM) combines molecular and particulate filtration in one patented technology that provides reduced pressure drops and low initial breakthroughs.
- H&V’s laminating capabilities can combine different technologies to provide customized performance for your specific application.
H&V’s synthetic and glass HVAC filter media are designed to make HVAC systems in homes or workplaces more efficient and effective. We deliver value with superior indoor air quality and energy savings.