H&V specialty paper and nonwoven technologies are deployed globally to meet the demands of manufacturing companies. Our ability to produce custom-designed fiber-based webs and composites provides ongoing value to the markets we serve.
Our papers and nonwovens are used in many industrial applications. We group them into the following media segments:
• Liquid and gas filter media for hydraulic, process fluids, and all manner of gasses
• Battery separators for alkaline, lead-acid, and lithium batteries
• Surfacing veils in fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP)
• Printing substrates for label and banner applications
• Gasket and sealing materials for engine and industrial uses
• Acoustical materials to control interior automotive and room noise
H&V can create a fiber-based solution that meets your requirements.
H&V designs and manufactures a wide range of industrial media products. Click "View All Industrial & Manufacturing" below to scan all of the other media made especially for your application.