Pasting paper is an all-glass microfiber product used to support wet lead paste in the manufacturing process. Unlike cellulose pasting paper used in flooded lead-acid batteries, H&V’s pasting paper is chemically stable in an acid environment. It will not decompose or contribute to gassing within the VRLA battery.
- High-rate discharge performance
- Cycling optimization
- Electrolyte stratification resistance
- Chemical purity and consistency
- Thickness and basis-weight control
- Electrolyte-filling efficiency
- Wrappings/stacking efficiency
Our products are engineered to maximize mechanical strength and acid wicking for high-speed pasting while minimizing thickness. Our grade BGM03310 has a thickness of 0.18 mm. For more strength, we have BG03015 at 0.22 mm thickness.
For more information, please click on the links below for brochures, white papers, case studies and frequently asked questions:
Battery Separator Guide
Frequently Asked Questions