H&V specialty paper and nonwoven technologies are deployed globally to meet the demands of manufacturing companies. Our ability to produce custom-designed fiber-based webs and composites provides ongoing value to the markets we serve.
Our papers and nonwovens are used in many industrial applications. We group them into the following media segments:
• Liquid and gas filter media for hydraulic, process fluids, and all manner of gasses
• Battery separators for alkaline, lead-acid, and lithium batteries
• Surfacing veils in fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP)
• Printing substrates for label and banner applications
• Acoustical materials to control interior automotive and room noise
H&V can create a fiber-based solution that meets your requirements.
H&V designs and manufactures a wide range of industrial media products. Click “View All Industrial & Manufacturing” below to scan all of the other media made especially for your application.
H & V Products for Industrial & Manufacturing
We offer a liquid filtration media for a range of industrial and commercial applications, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Residential and municipal drinking water processing
- Wastewater processing
- Biomedical manufacturing
- Food and beverage production
- Gas process
- Oil drilling and processing
For example, our Trupor® filtration media products are engineered for microfiltration processes. They remove particles between 0.1 and 10 micrometers from process fluids and water through a physical separation mechanism.