Emission regulations and energy efficiency are major drivers in the transportation industry. These market challenges have fueled some of H&V’s greatest innovations. Our air, oil, fuel urea, and hydraulic filtration media will help you create higher-value products.
- Capaceon™ for air and lube applications fit filters into tighter spaces than ever before.
- NANOWEB™ air filtration products help protect mass air flow sensors and the entire engine intake system from soot particles.
- Technostat™ and Molecular Filter Media protect vehicle and plane passengers from the finest particles and environmental odors while minimizing energy usage.
- Our newest nanofiber fuel media help protect engines from water and particles while achieving the latest emission requirements across the world—regardless of the fuel quality.
H&V specializes in engine air intake, fuel and batteries for the transportation industry. Click “View All Transportation” below to scan all of the other media made especially for your vehicles.
H & V Products for Transportation
We offer a liquid filtration media for a range of industrial and commercial applications, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Residential and municipal drinking water processing
- Wastewater processing
- Biomedical manufacturing
- Food and beverage production
- Gas process
- Oil drilling and processing
For example, our Trupor® filtration media products are engineered for microfiltration processes. They remove particles between 0.1 and 10 micrometers from process fluids and water through a physical separation mechanism.
With a best-in-class R&D team that’s constantly searching for the filtration solutions of the future, Hollingsworth & Vose can find the perfect liquid filtration system for your unique manufacturing needs. From the first 100% synthetic urea filtration media to our patented rolls of Trupor, we are building tomorrow’s liquid filtration systems today. If you’re looking for a state-of-the-art solution to your liquid filtration needs, contact us today.