Material-handling equipment, such as electric lifts, pallet trucks, and mining carts require reliable energy to keep them on the run. When a zero-emission, maintenance-free, and non-hazardous power source is critical, Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are the technology of choice. H&V has the right AGM separator for your technical needs.
- EnergyGuard® exhibits 170% the compression recovery of glass mat, making it ideal for deep discharge applications.
- EnergyGuard has 320% puncture resistance over glass mat for improved manufacturing.
Our separators include the following features:
- High-rate discharge performance
- Reserve capacity optimization
- High-porosity for maximum electrolyte volume
- Cycling optimization
- Electrolyte stratification resistance
- Compression maintenance (recovery)
- High-vibration resistance
- Chemical purity and consistency
- Thickness and basis-weight control
- Electrolyte–filling efficiency
- Wrapping/stacking efficiency
- Assembly defect reduction (rips, splits, tears, and punctures)
- Paste imperfection protection (paste lumps, spurs, etc.)
Our EnergyGuard® DB separator offers peak performance while helping to improve manufacturing efficiency and reduce assembly defects. EnergyGuard separators use a small portion of synthetic fibers to greatly improve tensile and puncture strength. Our all-glass product lines, BGO-65 and BGCB, exhibit excellent compression properties and are the most widely used all-glass products in the global market.
To request a Technical Data Sheet please click Contact Us above and complete the form.
Specific Surface Area
BG160HB104 160 1.04 6.0 1.8 BG200HB127 200 1.27 7.5 1.8 BG300HB192 300 1.92 9.0 1.8