Telecommunications and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) batteries provide energy back-up in the event of a power failure for critical applications, including computing, data storage, and sensitive manufacturing processes. For more than thirty years, H&V’s UPS and Telecommunications battery separators have been the first choice for long-life back-up power requirements. Our separators are optimized for heat, float, high-rate, and cycling.
- Our battery separators feature more than 94% porosity for maximum acid storage.
- We offer customized weight and thickness for peak performance in your design.
Telecommunications, data, and life support systems need backup batteries that are reliable, maintenance-free, and long-lasting. H&V battery separators ensure they perform at peak condition.
- Reserve capacity optimization
- High-porosity for maximum electrolyte volume
- Cycling optimization
- Electrolyte stratification resistance
- Compression maintenance (recovery)
- High-rate discharge performance
- Chemical purity and consistency
- Thickness and basis-weight control
- Electrolyte–filling efficiency
- Wrapping/stacking efficiency
- Assembly defect reduction (rips, splits, tears, and punctures)
- Paste imperfection protection (paste lumps, spurs, etc.)
Our EnergyGuard® DB separator offers peak performance while helping to improve manufacturing efficiency and reduce assembly defects. EnergyGuard separators use a small portion of synthetic fibers to greatly improve tensile and puncture strength. Our all-glass product lines, BGO-65 and BGCB, exhibit excellent compression properties and are the most widely used all-glass products in the global market.
To request a Technical Data Sheet please click Contact Us above and complete the form.
UPS & Telecom
Specific Surface Area
BGO22065L 220 1.46 3.5 1.6 BGO30065H 300 1.99 4.7 1.6 BGO43565 435 3.05 5.5 1.6 BG210CB132 210 1.32 3.0 1.4 BG330CB206 330 2.06 4.5 1.4 BG410CB257 410 2.57 5.5 1.4 BG200DB130 200 1.30 4.5 1.3 BG275DB180 275 1.80 5.5 1.3 BG330DB217 330 2.17 6.5 1.3 BG160HB104 160 1.04 6.0 1.8 BG200HB127 200 1.27 7.5 1.8 BG300HB192 300 1.92 9.0 1.8