Nonwoven interlinings play an important role in the overall fit and appearance of both men’s and women’s clothing. H&V’s waistband interlinings provide the nonwoven canvas that makes garments ranging from blue jeans to casual slacks to finely tailored suits more comfortable and durable.
- Our high-stability waistbands have less than 2% shrinkage after repeated laundering
- Unlike most nonwovens, H&V’s products retain most of their pre-wash stiffness
- Our stretch products exhibit 99% recovery when stretched as much as 120% of their original MD length
Developed to retain the shape and fit of a garment, our waistband interlinings provide stability and stretch in comfort fit slacks for both men and women. When comfort is key, H&V’s nonwoven waistband fabrics are a cost-effective choice to replace expensive woven, knit, and elastic materials.
- Stretch and recovery are built into our nonwovens using H&V’s proprietary process that does not require non-breathable film, allowing stretch up to 120% in the machine direction with very little “necking.”
- Fusible adhesives are an important part of today’s garment construction and can be supplied on any of our stable or stretch waistband nonwovens.
For more information, please click on the links below for brochures, white papers, case studies and frequently asked questions:
To request a Technical Data Sheet please click Contact Us above and complete the form.
Waistband Interlining Products
Grade Basis Weight
Description PA2LN 3.4 115 0.017 0.43 Heavyweight Stable Waistband Interlining – White PA2B 3.4 114 0.018 0.46 Heavyweight Stable Waistband Interlining – Black PA3LN 2.5 85 0.013 0.33 Lightweight Stable Waistband Interlining – White PA3B 2.6 87 0.014 0.36 Lightweight Stable Waistband Interlining – Black 9915FSP 3.3 113 0.017 0.43 Fusible Stretch Waistband Interlining – White 9920FS 3.3 113 0.017 0.43 Sew-In Stretch Waistband Interlining – White