H&V’s nonwovens deliver the printed message on your label or tags while meeting the critical technical requirements for each application. Our fiber-reinforced, resin-saturated label stocks can be designed to perform in environments of chemical exposure, high humidity, and high temperature.
- H&V specialty label stock can be designed to disperse in water in less than 15 seconds.
- By selecting high performance fibers and binder our products remain durable when exposed to heat up to 400°F.
- Printability, uniformity, opacity and high tear resistance can all be engineered into the products.
H&V custom engineered nonwoven label stocks meet the widest range of demands. Our synthetic fiber reinforced nonwovens add durability and strength that go beyond many synthetic and paper-based label stocks. We also have specially designed water dispersible papers for restaurants and food service rotation labeling to ensure safe handling and easy clean-up.
- Materials are specially formulated for ink-jet, laser, and sublimation printing.
- Durable substrates are ideal for sewable labels in garments, furniture, and automotive applications
- When used in the food and restaurant industry, H&V water dispersible paper stock combines superior printability with wash-away ease.
To request a Technical Data Sheet please click Contact Us above and complete the form.
Industrial Label & Tag Products