We manufacture a wide variety of fiber-based materials for commercial and defense airframe, engine components, satellites, and other lightweight composite structures. From solving contamination issues with liquid and gas filter media, sealing components exposed to extreme environments and vibration, reducing weight to meet fuel and payload goals, and solving complex structural issues, H&V’s nonwoven and specialty paper materials deliver performance and value.
H&V uses wet-laid, dry-laid, meltblown, needlepunch, and other fiber-forming technologies to meet the demanding requirements of the aerospace industry.
- High- and ultra-high-efficiency filtration media
- HVAC filtration media
- Fuel, hydraulic, and lube oil filtration media
- Seal and gasket materials for extreme environments
- Thermal insulation materials
- EMI shielding and low observable webs
- Surfacing veils and mats for fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP)