At Hollingsworth & Vose (H&V), we are a leader in high-efficiency filtration. Our microfiber glass media is among the most widely used filter media for high-efficiency filtration applications. This versatile, proven material is employed in many different air and liquid filtration systems.
What Is Microfiber Glass Filter Media?
Similar to traditional papermaking, microfiber glass media is manufactured using a wetlaid process. Products are formulated from different combinations of fibers and resin systems to provide specific filtration properties and physical characteristics.
Microfiber glass media structure provides an extremely high surface area “matrix” for trapping contaminants and other particles while allowing for high air permeability. The fiber sizes can be varied to meet the filtration requirements of the specific application.
Product families are comprised of individual grades designed to meet exacting CTQ requirements, such as:
- Mechanical filtration efficiency
- Low pressure drop and high “gamma”
- High flux and air permeability
- Processability / pleatability
- Dust-holding / dirt-holding capacity
- Chemical resistance
- Antimicrobial properties
- Temperature stability
- Reduced total cost of ownership
What Are Some Common Uses of Microfiber Glass Filter Media?
Looking for filter media that you can trust in your air, liquid, and coalescing filtration applications? Hollingsworth & Vose is here to help! We offer a diverse range of microfiber glass filter media for a wide variety of industry applications. Typical end-uses include:
- Industrial respirators and PAPRs
- Fuel and oil filtration systems
- Engine air intake filters
- Lube filters
- Coalescing filters
- Hydraulic filters
- Room air purifier filters
- Vacuum cleaner filters
- Specialty liquid filters
- HVAC panel and V-bank filters
- Process liquid filters
- Water filtration systems
- Food and beverage filters
- Analytical systems
Why Choose H&V’s Microfiber Glass Filter Media?
H&V is a global manufacturer of advanced materials for filtration applications. By choosing us for your microfiber glass filter needs, you benefit from our:
- Extensive experience. H&V has been a market leader in innovative microfiber glass filter media since the early 1940s. We’ve continued to develop new fibers, resin systems, and wetlaid formation technologies to produce the highest-performing microfiber glass filtration solutions.
- Superior products. We offer a broad selection of filtration products developed for specific applications and industry standards.
- Commitment to innovation. We maintain state-of-the-art manufacturing and industry-leading R&D facilities, which enable us to continually upgrade our product lines to meet changing market demands.
- Global presence. We have R&D and manufacturing facilities in the Americas, Europe, China, and India and sales representatives across the world, enabling us to provide customers with quality products and services wherever they are.
- Customer-focused response. We collaborate with our customers to create new product solutions that enable better filtration.
Our microfiber glass media provides excellent filtration efficiency with high dirt holding capacity and low resistance. To learn more about our microfiber glass filter media and what they can do for you, contact us today.