New uses for Lithium Primary batteries appear every day in areas as diverse as industrial electronics, information technology, medical care, and military aerospace. H&V’s industry-leading Lithium Primary separators are engineered to be stable in non-aqueous electrolyte environments and are optimized for both strength and battery performance.
- H&V separators can sustain the battery temperatures in excess of 400°C.
- Our separators provide optimum smoothness and consistency of surface for efficient battery assembly in both button cell and spiral wound processes.
H&V Lithium Primary separators deliver critical separator consistency.
Additional benefits include:
- High purity and stability in non-aqueous electrolyte environments.
- Stable in high-heat applications.
- High Porosity to maximize electrolyte volume.
- Good physical strength for battery assembly.
- Smooth surfaces for further optimization in battery processing.
- Tight thickness and basis weight control for processing.
Our most popular grades, BG03013 and BGO4013, are differentiated by weight and thickness and are stable in temperatures approaching 300°F. For higher heat applications, we recommend BG03015, a binder-free separator.
To request a Technical Data Sheet please click Contact Us above and complete the form.
Specific Surface Area
BG03015 34 0.25 1.5 2.0 BG03013 29 0.20 2.0 2.0 BG04013 42 0.29 2.5 2.0